What are you searching?

Saturday, January 9, 2010

The things I love about you

The Things I Love About

Your eyes,they were the first thingI noticed about you.

They captured my soul.In the first second you looked atMe as a man I was yours.Your smile,It lights up my life,Brings me more peace than the rain.I could melt in that smile.I fall in love with you all over againEvery time I see it.Your fingertips,The way they linger on my skin,So gently I can barely feel themSometimes.Other times smoothing overMy body like a sheath.Your hands,That show me your loveIn a way that wordsNever could.They bring me safety and steadiness.Thank you for that.Your body,The way it holds my attention,The way your every nuanceMakes me want you even more thanThe last time I saw you.Your feet,How could I not love them?They are the part of youThat allows me to show you how muchI love you.I can spoil you to deathAnd there's nothing you can do about it.I love all these things about you,But what I love the most,Is the You I fell in love with.The You that makes me feel likeI can do and be anything I want to.The You that lets me knowThat I will always have someone Standing beside me, helping meTo be strong and catching me whenI can no longer steady myself.Thank you.I Love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment