What are you searching?

Sunday, June 27, 2010

To my sweetheart

TO MY SWEETHEART
You have created something beautiful and new in my life,
That was never there before I met You.
With you, I have found new meaning
In each moment that life brings,
And in all of our love and closeness,
I’ve found something within… a confidence,
A strength I never knew existed without You

Having you to believe in, and having You to believe in me,
Has made it easier, to trust and believe in myself.

My relationship with you has opened up a whole new world to me
That is filled with growth and change and self discovery.
I’ve learned so much about myself, with You to show the way,
You have made me realize how good it feels,
To give, to share, to be with you each day.

You are indeed, my truest inspiration
And my reason for happiness.
You are the everlasting joy,
You are the person, who is everything to me,
My Best Friend, My Love and My Life
I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment